• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come hang round our gaff burble.

I bet we can get you hooked on COD / tf2 etc
    Oliver Warburton
    SEOShrink.
    Need top search engine positions? SEO services? We've helped lots of businesses on these forums, and I am sure we can help you. Drop me a PM to see if I can help
    Ecigwizard - electronic cigarettes & e-liquid
    These are not the views of a company director. These are strictly my personal views.

Comment

TF2's fun, but I only ever seem to play with/against idiots - although these days I don't have anywhere near enough time to join a clan, so that's what I get left with

Which is why I stick to single player - at least then nobody cares if I don't show up for 3 weeks

Comment

Just bit the bullet and grabbed an 360 Premium this afternoon, just waiting for a copy of GTA4 now
        Alex Threlfall
        Cyberprog New Media
        www.cyberprog.net
        Most people work around their psychological demons, I harness mine up and take them out for a ride.

Comment

If anyone has an XBox 360, have a look at the arcade game Braid, it's bloody marvellous and incredibly addictive.
          Alex Threlfall
          Cyberprog New Media
          www.cyberprog.net
          Most people work around their psychological demons, I harness mine up and take them out for a ride.

Comment

wipeout pure is out on download for PS 3 in HD. My favourite game of all time - worth it for that alone lol
            wisehosting.co.uk | abluegrape.com

Comment

Mind you i'm considering a PS3 to play Little Big Planet, that looks god-damn cool.
              Alex Threlfall
              Cyberprog New Media
              www.cyberprog.net

Comment

360 for me, The online play is soo much better than the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                X