• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FH - Tim View Post
    WHC Fifa 09 Tourney anyone
    Buy me a current gen console and a copy of the game and you can kick my ass
    GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

thing about PES that puts me off is prolly the same as you lot the fact they actually dont have the proper names..

and fifa has grew up alot since 08 imo

Comment

Originally posted by P.Jackson View Post
        thing about PES that puts me off is prolly the same as you lot the fact they actually dont have the proper names..

and fifa has grew up alot since 08 imo
        Can download option files, fixes every kit and every name.
        Mooharr
        E-Mail Hosting Services

These are not my views and i cannot be held accountable for anything he says.

Comment

o now that i didnt know

Comment

Originally posted by JamesSykes View Post
            Can download option files, fixes every kit and every name.
            Even on the PS2?
            Paul Tacey-Green - RapidSwitch Dedicated Servers
            Call us on 0808 2380033
            Or email [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by PaulTG View Post
              Even on the PS2?
              PC version only I believe.

Comment

I dislike football because I find it boring, and I pretty much hate football games for the same reason, but also because I suck at them. The one exception was Sensible Soccer, because it was simple and the AI was crap enough to let me score occasionally, but most importantly you could foul people at will, which for some reason entertained me immensely.

I am now considering one of these football games you are discussing - however, last time I played a FIFA (04?), the game got cancelled because I got too many people sent off, which was most disappointing. How does the new FIFA rank in terms of potential for violent conduct? Worth getting?

How does PES compare? I understand it's not as accurate, but as you may be able to tell, that doesn't really worry me too much - I just want to cause injuries severe enough to get both removed from the field. Do any of the games let you stamp on an opponent when they're on the ground? Or are these games just not really for me?
                Last edited by burble; 29th October 2008, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Well, I played Fifa 09 tonight - Very Realistic compared to previous versions.

I picked a League 2 club (Bradford) and they seem too of got skills / pace eveything too a T.

Highly recommended game.

Comment

Really getting the hang of this game now!!

EA SPORTS World - CLASSIC XI - WORLD XI 1 - 2

Get in!!!
                    Oliver Warburton
                    SEOShrink.
                    Need top search engine positions? SEO services? We've helped lots of businesses on these forums, and I am sure we can help you. Drop me a PM to see if I can help
                    Ecigwizard - electronic cigarettes & e-liquid
                    These are not the views of a company director. These are strictly my personal views.

Comment

Not bad, anyone have live, I wouldn't mind playing someone

There is some online championship going on as well.

Comment

Had a 360 for 4 months now and its not made it out of its box yet... I will make time this week... quite a collection of games building up that ive not played yet... including Fifa 09!
                        Matt Wallis
                        Company Director
                        United Communications Limited

Managed Hosting | Managed Cloud VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers
                        www.unitedhosting.co.uk | www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Comment

Working...
                        X