Free ipod!!!!! I got Ipod nano 4gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ipod!!!!! I got Ipod nano 4gb

Ok, you know what an Ipod Nano looks like so no flashy pictures here!

I just want to show you how you can get one for free.

Please do not bid, just read the information below.

Click the link below:

http://ipodnanogiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=151649

Now i know you may have seen these things before, however you may not have been told how to really work the offers that they have.

The only offer you can complete totally free of charge is the screen select one. By clicking on that offer you have to sign up to a package on a free trial, now you do have to enter your credit card details and at this point most people just give up and say no - big big mistake.

Basically you sign up for a 30 day free trial, however the giveaway site gives you an offer credit within 5 days, therefore leaving you plenty of time to cancel your free trial with no money ever leaving your bank account.

Once you have completed your offer you need to get 7 people to do the same (less if you want a smaller capacity ipod), some people obviously need a little convincing but you can copy this listing and email it to your friends, or do what i'm doing and list it on ebay. (Sometimes they throw it off and say it shouldn't be on, but i wouldn't worry about it too much, they give you your listing fees back)

Once you have the 7 referrals, simply click the order button and you will recieve and ipod.

If you have already done the screen select offer, then i would suggest the Jackpot Joy one, it costs £10 but, basically that means you're buying an Ipod nano for £10 (which you could win back), and you get to play some quite cool games.

The link again is:

http://ipodnanogiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=151649

Those never work

Comment

None of them do, You might as well buy one from the shop insted of wasting money on thier sponsers

Originally posted by dommox
      Those never work

Comment

Well actually I have

well i have so its ur loss, all you do is spend time on the internet, and then you get one, I have, I repeat ur loss :emote_war

Comment

THIS USER HAS BEEN GAGGED BY THE FORUM HOSTS FOR SPAM OR BREAKING THE RULES...
          User will be ungaged in around 65 hours from this post.

Ricky Blaikie - Senior Hosting Consultant -Host Consult Ltd
          TEL: +44 (0) 20 3002 7992 WEB: http://www.host-consult.net
          * Colocation * Dedicated and Cloud Hosting * Connectivity * VDC * VOIP *

Comment

Originally posted by abboz
            well i have so its ur loss, all you do is spend time on the internet, and then you get one, I have, I repeat ur loss :emote_war
            Thankfully it's not 'my' loss.. Just's 'ur' who ever 'ur' is... haha.
            Joel Samuel
            WebHostChat Admin

Tin Label Group[/COLOR]

I represent my own views and not those of my companies or the forum(s) on which I moderate.[/SIZE]

Comment

personally i cant see how it is my loss, when i got a free ipod!

Comment

I expect they'll use your email address to send you plenty of spam

Originally posted by abboz
                personally i cant see how it is my loss, when i got a free ipod!

Comment

Guys, look at the end of the URL "referral=151649". Lol all this thread is the person trying to get people to sign up so that he can receive the iPod. How much do ya wanna bet he hasnt got the iPod yet?

Comment

They do work cos i got a ipod mini a while back. It was pink so i ended up giving it to my sister.
                    Mooharr
                    E-Mail Hosting Services

These are not my views and i cannot be held accountable for anything he says.

Comment

Working...
                    X