No announcement yet.

Is it easy to build a website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you should be at least experienced internet user then, you'd check with many hosting providers, who are offering website builders or WordPress with 1-click installation on the hosting platform, so once installed, you can then apply desired WordPress theme (some of them available for free) and add content. All is easy, but some basic knowledge may be required.
    cPanel Web Hosting from €2.99 /mo. | VPS Hosting from €7.99 /mo. | Powerful Dedicated Servers from €59.95 /mo.

Check our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE
    - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007
    [email protected] | +46 8 52 503 785 | Viks Vنstergهrd 1, 64393 Vingهker, Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by euro-space View Post
      Well, you should be at least experienced internet user then, you'd check with many hosting providers, who are offering website builders or WordPress with 1-click installation on the hosting platform, so once installed, you can then apply desired WordPress theme (some of them available for free) and add content. All is easy, but some basic knowledge may be required.
      Good work bumping a post that's over 2 years old...
      GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

No of course!

Comment

It depends what kind of website you are building, e-shops and website that has a lot of information, topics and sub-topics is hard to create because it needs a lot of work to create content for it. But if you want to blog, or write online diary your website should take 20min to create with a nice WP template. I have created one website in less than 15 minutes it is small and does not generate a lot of traffic but I post there for fun time to time.

Comment

Yeah, as someone said, WordPress is great for beginners. Been using it myself and everything is pretty clear so far.

Comment

Working...
            X