HostPay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HostPay

Could someone with experience of making their own HostPay layout please please please help me make mine? I don't know Ruby and I don't want to mess anything us and I don't want to use one of the layouts they provide as they are shit :P and tables based, so can someone please help.
    Last edited by Johnathan; 27th June 2008, 02:38 AM.

What exactly do you want to know?
    I've been using it for just over six months now and found a few errors in the scripts, corrected them myself but HI haven't updated the core files

Easier to assist you on Windows Live / MSN Messenger

Comment

I need help building the layout around the hostpay stuff. Could you add me on msn please [email protected]

Comment

May I suggest you remove that email address in the post above, add it to your profile, otherwise spambots may slurp it up!

I've added you to my Windows Live now

Comment

They can send whatever they like to it, I don't use it for email :P. And thanks, I'm just signing in now and I tried to add you but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Comment

If your still looking for help we have just comepletely ripped apart our HostPay theme and created our own to go with the site. Let us know if you need any assistance still.

Cheers
            Gavin
            A very welcome new user!
            Sig is gone! Please read the sig rules before applying one!

Comment

It's ok now but thanks for the offer. M8Internet really helped me out and answered all of my questions. Appreciate the offer though.

Comment

Working...
              X