Needs suggestion regarding web hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hostingsafety
    If you are looking for high quality service, strong customer support and excellency throughout your business journey, then Hostingsafety is available with all its service and support.
    Put your trumpet away!
    HostXNow - UK Cloud Hosting w/ LiteSpeed. CloudLinux and Imunify360
    StorageSpider - UK Backup Storage w/ FTP, Rysnc, SSH and cPanel Access

Comment

Same here, is there any web hosting services that are free and easy to start with?

Comment

Originally posted by JaneReyA View Post
        Same here, is there any web hosting services that are free and easy to start with?
        You could try somewhere like wix, but anything free is only there to sell you a paying package - it's going to be very limited. You're better off asking in the "requests for products" section of this forum for a host to give you a quote for hosting with a website builder - most of the people here are very experienced and will provide you with an excellent service for a very modest fee.

Comment

There is no such thing as best. It's always a combination of features.
          I think smaller providers are better as they can allocate more time to a single customer.

Comment

There are many Web Hosting Companies that provides good customer support, bandwidth, uptime at an affordable price. It is mainly depends upon which location you need the hosting/resources/services in and whether this is bundled with any other requirement. But one thing you need to confirm is that the company you go for is a 24x7 hosting company so that you are able to get hold of them easily

Comment

Always check customer testimonials and independent reviews about particular hosting company, so you'll get a good image about products and services offered. Something like Shopperapproved.com and Trustpilot.com would be a good start
              cPanel Web Hosting from €2.99 /mo. | VPS Hosting from €7.99 /mo. | Powerful Dedicated Servers from €59.95 /mo.

Check our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE
              - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007
              [email protected] | +46 8 52 503 785 | Viks Vنstergهrd 1, 64393 Vingهker, Sweden

Comment

Recently, a friend of mine recommend one useful web hosting to me link: http://www.vandweb.com/cloud_hosting/global
                After using, I highly recommend it. It is one of the best hosting site I have ever used. First of all, with its free SEO app: Vsights. It helps to analyze your website rank and share rate over social platform like facebook etc...
                Secondly,?Improved Website Security provide good ddos preventing from hack attacking.
                Moreover, its high speed (CDN) makes sure website on smooth condition.
                As I own a small company, this hosting truely helps me a lot. I have used several hosting and this is one of these I like mostly.
                So I want to share this? good hosting with everybody.
                If you find good web hosting site, welcome to share with me!

Comment

upstairs
                  Last edited by Alan Yang; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X