No announcement yet.

Payment Gateways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's James' point - cc are instant/daily, so anything you replace cc with needs to be that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Layershift Damien View Post
      I think that's James' point - cc are instant/daily, so anything you replace cc with needs to be that too.
      Doh, OK, pulls rock back over head...
      Peter Knapp - CCS Leeds Ltd - www.ccsleeds.co.uk
      Coal Road, Leeds. LS14 2AQ / Co. reg: 03507910 / VAT reg: GB 698 2027 05 / Tel: 0113 294 66 99
      UK Leased Lines | Hosted VoIP & SIP Trunks | EFM - Ethernet First Mile
      Free Install and Cisco Router on Fully Managed EFM at up to 20Mb/s only £300 per month

Comment

Hey guys,

OK, I take back what I said about PayPal support I manged to speak to one of there support guys today and he was super helpfull. I didn't even realise PayPal had a decent business support line, D'oh...

Looks like we will continue with PayFlow for our primary gateway (for now).

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Comment

If you do still want suggestions, I've heard good things about 2checkout

Comment

It's a reasonable substitute for D/Debit where you can wait days-to-weeks for payment (if at all), but no use in a highly automated system - stick with "proper" gateways - more expensive, but the extra speed in processing counteracts that
            Rob Golding Astutium Ltd AS#29527 Company#08183381 Phone#020 3475 2555
            Domain Name Registration - uk domains just £5.55/2 years | DNS Services | Web Hosting from £2.95 | Minecraft Servers from £2.50
            London Docklands Colocation 1u £49.95 | Virtual Private Servers from £4 | Virtual Dedicated Servers from £12 | Managed + Unmanaged Dedicated Servers from £69
            Make more money from domains - Talk to me about our Domain Reseller Accounts and WHMCS modules

Comment

Originally posted by UmbeeHosting View Post
              Hey guys,

OK, I take back what I said about PayPal support I manged to speak to one of there support guys today and he was super helpfull. I didn't even realise PayPal had a decent business support line, D'oh...

Looks like we will continue with PayFlow for our primary gateway (for now).

Thanks for all your suggestions.
              If you know how to contact them they're awesome. I can have paypal call me pretty much any time of day I like by knowing the right place to nudge ;-) Not had to call them for years :-)
              Dan Rodgers - Director & Domains Expert - allthe.domains
              Domains | UK SSD Hosting | Fully Managed WordPress
              :: Nominet & CentralNic Accredited :: 800+ Domain Extensions Supported :: 24x7x365 UK-based Support ::
              Views are my own and not those of my employer or any other company I own/represent.

Comment

Originally posted by othelloRob View Post
                It's a reasonable substitute for D/Debit where you can wait days-to-weeks for payment (if at all), but no use in a highly automated system - stick with "proper" gateways - more expensive, but the extra speed in processing counteracts that
                Fair enough, I knew there was a week or so delay in receiving payments but didn't realise it took so long for confirmation that payment was taken etc
                Dan Rodgers - Director & Domains Expert - allthe.domains
                Domains | UK SSD Hosting | Fully Managed WordPress
                :: Nominet & CentralNic Accredited :: 800+ Domain Extensions Supported :: 24x7x365 UK-based Support ::
                Views are my own and not those of my employer or any other company I own/represent.

Comment

Did you hear of Ikajo International?
                  They offer a comprehensive pack of payment processing solutions & a secure, PCI DSS compliant payment gateway.
                  Last edited by Ed-Freethought; 23rd July 2018, 05:41 PM. Reason: Removing URL spam

Comment

Originally posted by marina_gnatuk View Post
                    Did you hear of Ikajo International?
                    They offer a comprehensive pack of payment processing solutions & a secure, PCI DSS compliant payment gateway.
                    Pro tip: when shill posting, it's best not to sign up from your own company domain.
                    GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

Originally posted by viniproject09
                      Paypal should be fine too. But, yes when it comes to dispute. Its always recommended that you refund the amount and stop the services of your hosting user.
                      Congratulations on dragging up a 6 year old thread with something completely irrelevant!
                      GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

Go with SagePay or WorldPay. They are the best in the said field.

Comment

Working...
                        X