Manchester Colo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickC View Post
    ATOM based servers are just an idea due to low power but think we will forget that cpu for now
    Good idea - I think you'd be better off sticking a bowl of Jelly in the server rather than an Atom CPU... unless you have going for fractional VPS's ;-)
    ••• Mark Castle •••

Comment

Originally posted by Chris NWIX View Post
      Hi,

NWIX run a network connecting datacentres and last check the following sites (on our network) in Manchester had space available;

Telecity Kilburn House
      IFL2
      Teledata
      Netservices
      Pipex Server Bank.

I also know a few people selling small amounts of U in Telecity Williams.

As your requirement is only for 1U I'd strongly recommend working with someone like Chris @ M247 or Dan @ Melbourne, as it is unlikely you will be able to buy that volume direct from a DC (they'd most likely want you to take 1/2 or full racks). I know both of these hosts to run a good quality / reliable service.
      Add UK Grid onto that list as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pdw8 View Post
        Add UK Grid onto that list as well.
        I was only listing the locations with connectivity to the NWIX network
        Christopher Orsman | Account Manager Carrier & ISP Sales UK | Level 3 Communications

Comment

Hi,

I require a small amount of space in Telecity Williams for a client, unfortunately the people I knew about have now filled what little space they had... I'm going to start a separate thread but please PM me if you have details.

Cheers

Chris
          Christopher Orsman | Account Manager Carrier & ISP Sales UK | Level 3 Communications

Comment

Working...
          X