No announcement yet.

How bad are Fasthosts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast2host also offer Websitespark if you need it: Microsoft WebsiteSpark Program from Fast2host
    Peter Knapp - CCS Leeds Ltd - www.ccsleeds.co.uk
    Coal Road, Leeds. LS14 2AQ / Co. reg: 03507910 / VAT reg: GB 698 2027 05 / Tel: 0113 294 66 99
    UK Leased Lines | Hosted VoIP & SIP Trunks | EFM - Ethernet First Mile
    Free Install and Cisco Router on Fully Managed EFM at up to 20Mb/s only £300 per month

Comment

Originally posted by nickynoodles View Post
      I'm just about to put an order in with PoundHost. Mainly because they allow servers to be configured from scratch and also allow MS WebsiteSpark members to bring their own license keys to avoid additional licensing costs. I haven't seen any bad reviews about these guys so hopefully they can deliver.
      Hi NickyNoodles - let me know how you get on. Send me a PM if you need any help.
      [COLOR=black][B]PoundHost

PoundHost.com - Unmanaged Dedicated Servers, Co-location, Rackspace and Storage
      Names.co.uk - Managed Dedicated Servers, Domains and Shared Hosting
      CheapVPS.co.uk - Unmanaged VPS - starting from £5.99 P/M

My views are my own and do not reflect the companies I work for

Comment

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your post. My custom server was built very fast and to spec. My WebsiteSpark Windows key worked fine. Seems as fast as hell compared to the Amazon EC2 instance we've been using. Very happy with the service so far.

Comment

Did you try dedicated servers from Hostgator?

It turns out that their real uptime is 97%

Comment

In web hosting business you just need to deploy quality hosting services to your client because if you loose reliability in deploying services then you must lost your client.
            Removed due to violating forum signature rules -

Comment

Originally posted by Shirlyn View Post
              In web hosting business you just need to deploy quality hosting services to your client because if you loose reliability in deploying services then you must lost your client.
              Could you please stop posting useless crap? I'm unwilling to spend time just deleting your posts, so this will be the last warning before I just ban you kthnxbai.
              Joel Samuel
              WebHostChat Admin

Tin Label Group[/COLOR]

I represent my own views and not those of my companies or the forum(s) on which I moderate.[/SIZE]

Comment

Why not remove the spammer? Obviously a paid link builder...
                Matt Russell
                Twitter: @mattdrussell

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Why not remove the spammer? Obviously a paid link builder...
                  No urls in the post?
                  Joel Samuel
                  WebHostChat Admin

Tin Label Group[/COLOR]

I represent my own views and not those of my companies or the forum(s) on which I moderate.[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                  X