No announcement yet.

US Server Providers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kvc is also best option for dedicated server,99.9% server uptime and 24*7 support.

Comment

I'd recommend SingleHop or ServInt. I haven't used either company personally, but really like the way they've developed their businesses and the guys that I've met behind them.
      Michael Follett

Comment

Is anyone using OVH/Kimsufi USA **Canada** ... are they any good? I was also checking Handy Networks LLC I know Mike from MDDHosting is using them and they have good uptime, etc...
        HostXNow - UK Cloud Hosting w/ LiteSpeed. CloudLinux and Imunify360
        StorageSpider - UK Backup Storage w/ FTP, Rysnc, SSH and cPanel Access

Comment

We use reliablesite.net and their network is excellent. Also you can check webnx.com

Comment

Originally posted by David_Host surf UK View Post
            Hi,

We are considering renting a server from a US provider and was wondering if the WebHostChat members have had any experience with US providers or if there are any reputable members of US providers on the forums.

Looking to for similar to what we use in the UK so E3-1230 3.2Ghz, 8GB Ram+, 2x500GB+ Raid1.

Location suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks

David
            100TB can to this in the states - happy to provide pricing if you post in the request forum
            Ricky Blaikie - Senior Hosting Consultant -Host Consult Ltd
            TEL: +44 (0) 20 3002 7992 WEB: http://www.host-consult.net
            * Colocation * Dedicated and Cloud Hosting * Connectivity * VDC * VOIP *

Comment

I got a server with datashack.net - quick setup.
              HostXNow - UK Cloud Hosting w/ LiteSpeed. CloudLinux and Imunify360
              StorageSpider - UK Backup Storage w/ FTP, Rysnc, SSH and cPanel Access

Comment

Originally posted by David_Host surf UK View Post
                Hi,

We are considering renting a server from a US provider and was wondering if the WebHostChat members have had any experience with US providers or if there are any reputable members of US providers on the forums.

Looking to for similar to what we use in the UK so E3-1230 3.2Ghz, 8GB Ram+, 2x500GB+ Raid1.

Location suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks

David
                Speaking about US dedicated vserver, we can't but mention Inmotion as they are offering Intel Xeon dedicated servers.

I know that InMotion Hosting gives an opportunity for its potential client to choose between two datacenters, located on the eastern and western coasts of the USA. This choice helps a client to become closer to his main audience. This is a really ponderous advantage as now the customers can forget about server availability problems from different parts of the world.

Before ordering the service from Inmotion, it would be useful to learn all the details which are given in the company Terms of Services section in order to be sure that Inmotion Hosting will not leave us in trouble and they will respect the customer even after signing a contract with him.
                “In your dreams “,you will say ! Show me the company which will work to the bad, you won’t find such company

If we investigate the company Terms section, we will see that Inmoting Hosting provides one of the highest money back guaranteed proposals among the top-10 hosting companies, but this guarantee doesn’t include free domain fee, $5 administrative payment and the setup fee.

Inmotion tries to admit that the Personal & Business Class plan are used exceptionally for shared hosting and if the user accounts badly influence the server performance or the server traffic usage, they should solve the problems from their side ,otherwise they will be offered to purchase a VPS or dedicated server.

Additionally, if your site’s size is more than 10 GB, the backups for you won’t be initiated on the backup server.

To check the quality of the tech support, our colleagues from WebhostingWatch contacted the operators via three types of communication: phone, livechat and e-mail. They compared the quality of the company and made the following conclusions ( see the picture below):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1c31gatwu3...it%20times.jpg
                Last edited by Bobz; 6th November 2012, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X