VPS OR Dedicated Server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martfox View Post
    Now there are only 3 members online. One is me, second you and third 'connected'
    It says There are currently 395 users online. 3 members and 392 guests to me.
    lol?

Comment

My preference to go for the dedicated server, might it will get exhausted on VPS.
      Removed due to violating forum signature rules -

Comment

I suggest the Dedicated server where you get full control on the server but the only 2 disadvantage is price of the server and the knowledge of managing.price is too high compared to VPS and required adequate knowledge in managing the server. Other than that Dedicated server is best for you.

Comment

VPS is similar to shared hosting in that multiple websites share the resources present on a single physical server. However, the difference between dedicated and VPS hosting are the restrictions placed on who can use the resources. The selection depends on your business requirements. You are the one who is in a better position to decide which one to chose.

Regards,
          Lewis

Comment

Go for VPS.
            It would fit your needs.

Comment

If the demand for your site is more, you should go for VPS, I would suggest. Some metrics about your website would help us to let you know about it in detail.

Comment

Working...
              X