Cheap VPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap VPS

Hello, we’re looking for cheap VPS in different datacenters for $3-$5. Plase specify Country and datacenter name.
    VPS specs:
    1. At least 512MB RAM
    2. 5GB HDD
    3. 1TB Bandwidth
    Thanks.

Originally posted by mydc View Post
    Hello, we’re looking for cheap VPS in different datacenters for $3-$5
    Per day ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd AS#29527 Company#08183381 Phone#020 3475 2555
    Domain Name Registration - uk domains just £5.55/2 years | DNS Services | Web Hosting from £2.95 | Minecraft Servers from £2.50
    London Docklands Colocation 1u £49.95 | Virtual Private Servers from £4 | Virtual Dedicated Servers from £12 | Managed + Unmanaged Dedicated Servers from £69
    Make more money from domains - Talk to me about our Domain Reseller Accounts and WHMCS modules

Comment

Rob, don't your VPSs start at like £4/month :P

The OP will happily be able to find /plenty/ of VMs in many locations meeting or exceeding these requirements for <= $5. I have a couple myself from two or three providers.

Comment

DigitalOcean for speed and ease

Comment

I can recommend you a good and cheap VPS but it don't fits your budget. For $10. Datacenter's name is Equinix and it's situated in Netherlands.
          The specs are:
          1.512MB
          2.11 GB SSD
          3.Unmetered Traffic
          4.Port:100Mb/s
          5.2 IP's as default

Comment

Been looking for a solid hosting company to buy a VPS from and it seems like every review site I've found is just pushing the hosting company with the biggest affiliate commissions. I'm looking for an inexpensive VPS I can remote into and run SEO tools / social media automation software from. So far the best deal I've found is VPSNET which seems like it'd do the trick (and the price is right) but figure you guys would have some good recommendations too

Comment

I doubt whether vps server hosting pricing plans are available at this low price. Even if they are available I am sure you wont compromise on quality. See to that the virtual private server hosting provider provide services which give 100% server uptime & 24x7 technical support for business productivity & performance.

Comment

I use bandwagonhost for that as their plans are cheap. I'M not affiliated with them in any way. I just have a few VPS-s with them.

Comment

go to Portal Home - Bingservers.com to find some of the cheapest VPS and dedicated servers online
                  bingservers.com

Comment

You can order, eciron.com

Comment

I can host your server anywhere in the UK and it fits your budget and I can also host for anyone else and I can fit their budget just hmu

Comment

Originally posted by KodaMoney View Post
                        I can host your server anywhere in the UK and it fits your budget and I can also host for anyone else and I can fit their budget just hmu
                        Good work resurrecting a thread from 2017...

You might want to take a look at the forum's rules on self promotion before you continue your spamming: WebHostChat
                        GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

I would recommend to check out time4vps. I've been using their windows vps server, very happy with my choice. Cheap, good communication. Situated in Lithuania.

Comment

Originally posted by mydc View Post
                            Hello, we’re looking for cheap VPS in different datacenters for $3-$5. Plase specify Country and datacenter name.
                            VPS specs:
                            1. At least 512MB RAM
                            2. 5GB HDD
                            3. 1TB Bandwidth
                            Thanks.

Check low-cost, budget VPS offer on the websites like Lowendtalk or Lowendbox, or raise your budget a bit and go to Web Hosting and Related Offers section, where you can find lots of great VPS offers
                            cPanel Web Hosting from €2.99 /mo. | VPS Hosting from €7.99 /mo. | Powerful Dedicated Servers from €59.95 /mo.

Check our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE
                            - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007
                            [email protected] | +46 8 52 503 785 | Viks Vنstergهrd 1, 64393 Vingهker, Sweden

Comment

Website hosting services are basically the plot of internet land that your website storefront sits on. If you have a website, it needs to be on the web, and these hosting services are the landlords that put up your site and keep it running so your customers can access and see it when they type in your URL.

There are different types of hosting services that cater to the varying types of businesses. Some web hosting companies will build your entire website, while others will just give you the plot of land and the shovel and leave you to it. Depending on your business model and size, you’ll choose a hosting company based on the factors explained below. Once you understand the terminology, you can weigh features and select the service that works best for your company’s needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X