Cloud Hosting vs Window Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Hosting vs Window Hosting

Which is the best hosting services in india in between Cloud Hosting vs Window Hosting, If we are talking about for a small website for online business point of view ?

Windows Hosting will run on Microsoft software like Access and MS SQL databases. Windows servers also provide web developers for the utilization of Microsoft’s programming environments like Active Server Pages (ASP), Visual Basic Scripts, MS Index Server.

Advantages of Windows Hosting:
    There are many advantages to choosing Windows server hosting over others. Some of them are listed below:
    The .NET framework
    ASP
    Development
    Easier to Use
    Scalability
    .ASP and Dynamically Database-Driven Pages
    Front page extensions
    Access compatibility
    Updates

Cloud hosting is where your website is hosted on a cluster of servers instead of having your site hosted on one server. In case of an issue, your site can be migrated to another server.
    Cloud hosting provides better security, infrastructure, and maintenance while possible allowing the client in customizing hardware and application. Cloud hosting is the concept for the enterprise customers to the virtual data center in the build.

Regards,
    Adrian

Comment

I would recommend to choose windows hosting as it will provide you with more freedom to configure and manage the vps server.

Comment

You’ll enjoy some great Black Friday VPS Deals for whatever you might be interested in. These deals should help you with making the most out of your server support no matter what you might plan on investing in for your work needs.

Comment

I think your question is wrong. Cloud hosting and Windows hosting are both one and the same. Windows hosting uses a cloud server. Windows is the product of Microsoft which uses cloud computing on a dedicated cloud server. While cloud hosting is also done on the cloud server. You should ask the difference between cloud hosting and web hosting I guess.

regards,
          Lewis

Comment

Working...
          X