Need Hosting suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Hosting suggestion

I am running my online store in Australia and I have setup my store using a shared hosting. From a couple of days I have been noticing that my website having server error and going down due to large amount of traffic and now I am looking for another cloud hosting provider to migrate my online store. I have few of the hosting providers as suggested by my colleagues that are WooCommerce hosting Australia, Siteground hosting, WPengine hosting. If anyone has already using any of the provider please let me know so that I choose the right for my store.

I would think it is time to migrate to a dedicated serve, but most fourms are so strict it makes it imposibble to provide help without being ban, ever tried to keep the rules on a fourm, your chances are better for a Nigrian giving you 10 million dollars....
    Sonwebhost
    Shared Reseller VPS Dedicated Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Sonwebhost View Post
      most fourms are so strict it makes it imposibble to provide help without being ban, ever tried to keep the rules on a fourm, your chances are better for a Nigrian giving you 10 million dollars....
      What on earth are you talking about?
      GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply, enjoy your day...
        Sonwebhost
        Shared Reseller VPS Dedicated Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X