Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best providers in Magento hosting services ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best providers in Magento hosting services ?

I want to build an e-commerce website. Please give me some recommendations for the best providers in Magento hosting services.
    Besides, i also want to seek a good Magento extensions provider.
    Last edited by Nils Dornblut; 22nd August 2019, 10:19 AM.

Hi what makes a good provider is uptime and speed to open your website, here you can see my website speed:
    Hi there, fellow webmaster.

I just tested http://sonwebhost.com/ with the Full Page test in Pingdom Tools.

This specific test was done on August 23. The web page took 784 ms to load, used 21 requests, and weighed in at 613.4 KB.

The Google Page Speed performance grade for this web page is 83/100.

There’s a ton of more information you can check out here: https://tools.pingdom.com/#5b2fccddd0800000

Cheers!
    I charge a premium price for webhosting becase I deliver premium services that is what you want that is what I give
    Sonwebhost
    Shared Reseller VPS Dedicated Hosting

Comment

Look for hosting providers who give SSL certificate and 24/7 support with hosting. Some of the hosting providers don't have 24/7 support. So you have to contact them during their work hours. I have also share hosting providers list below:
      • Bluehost – Free SSL certificate and 24/7 support.
      • A2 Hosting.
      • InMotion Hosting.
      • HostPapa.
      • SiteGround.
      Hope this helps!

Comment

For Magento Hosting, all we need is full accessibility, security, and maximum features. You must go with Accuweb Hosting. They are providing pre-installed Magento in your domain and full access to Magento Source Code and Database. They also offer multi-layer DDoS protection for your Magento websites and separate accounts that will protect from suspicious scripts, attackers, etc. They are giving pre-installed Magento SEO plugins. They are serving the web hosting customers across the universe for more than 14 years and 24/7 availability of technical support.
        Scott Harwood
        AccuWebHosting.Com
        Leading Windows VPS Hosting Provider Since 2003

Comment

BlueHost, HostPapa and SiteGround are one of the best Magento hosting providers.
          Hope my answer solves your dilemma.

Comment

Working...
          X