UK Web host for wordpress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Web host for wordpress?

I have a blog that i need to host preferable in Italy because of the location of my visitors.
    5 GBs - Web Space. How is gloucestershirehosting.co.uk hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
    Do you think that European hosts can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
    will you point me a good host?

If you want to host the blog in Italy I would recommend looking for an Italian hosting provider. Very few UK hosting providers will have a server option in Italy...
    Layershift Fully Managed Hosting :: UK, Chicago, Singapore :: Fully Managed Cloud VPS | Next generation, auto-sizing PaaS: Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js

Comment

I'd like to point out that gloucestershirehosting.co.uk have really nice reputation in the hosting market in UK.
      Their hosting packs allow a 1 click install of WordPress and other popular applications SoftData Internet really do care about you.
      Use the code <REMOVED> - 10% off and grab a bargain.
      Last edited by Ed-Freethought; 17th September 2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SjJS2 View Post
        I'd like to point out that gloucestershirehosting.co.uk have really nice reputation in the hosting market in UK.
        Their hosting packs allow a 1 click install of WordPress and other popular applications SoftData Internet really do care about you.
        Use the code - 10% off and grab a bargain.
        I presume that's some form of affiliate code that I removed, so perhaps best to take this "recommendation" with a pinch of salt...
        GoDaddy are abusing WHC with shill advertising

Comment

Actually, I don't know any Italian reliable hosting providers. Better look for hosting in Germany, UK or in the USA.
          Removed due to violating forum signature rules -

Comment

Why dont u try hosting providers in Germany or Netherlands, there are many!

Comment

Originally posted by Grodsk View Post
              I have a blog that i need to host preferable in Italy because of the location of my visitors.
              5 GBs - Web Space. How is gloucestershirehosting.co.uk hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
              Do you think that European hosts can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
              will you point me a good host?
              If we're talking about latency, then anywhere in Europe is probably going to be fine, and I wouldn't worry too much about finding a provider in Italy. SEO might be a different matter though, as Google does - or used to - take the country of location into account when showing results (so if you were using google.it, there'd be a slight preference for sites hosted in Italy.

Edit: whoops, sorry - hadn't realised this thread was so old.

Comment

You can ask for IP address to any UK/Italy hosting providers and compare it.

There will be not any huge difference in speed.
                Indian

Comment

Personally using Godaddy and Siteground hosting for my websites with high traffic.
                  The reason to choose this was:
                  Wordpress,Shared,VPS and dedicated Hosting available can upgrade anytime to any one and will be charged only form the day you opt not for complete timerange you chose earlier Cloud technology for increased power, flexibility and control Scalable Infrastructure with 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Advanced Optimization for Email and E-commerce Hosting 365-24-7 Support available 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, risk-free trials. 1-Click Installation for almost every application under the sun.
                  So, 100% satisfied by their service and Support services post buying the server also Siteground Vs. Godaddy - Which host is better? - Siteground Reviews
                  Last edited by Justdance; 20th January 2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

You are searching for a Best WordPress Web Hosting service provider, so I recommended you to give a try to Web hosting UK.

Webhosting UK (WHUK) - The reliable web hosting company of UK, offering cost-effective hosting services. at affordable rates with reliablity, security, flexiblility, guarantee of 99.99% uptime , highly scalable hosting packages. They also provide 24*7 expert technical support to their clients.

Comment

Working...
                    X